Saturday, June 11, 2016

Here I go!

Hello everyone! I hope your having an amazing day! My name is Iexa Jaquez and this is my first time blogging so here I go!

Good morning everyone! As I sit here getting ready to board my flight to start my trip to Guatemala, I begain to be overwhelmed with excitement! Iv been waiting for this day and now it's arrived. This missions trip is going to be life changing! And I'm so ready to see what God has in store for me and to experience God on a whole different leavel. As he begins to show me ways and things I have never seen!

The past 3 days or so as I pack, I just begain to worship God and thank him for calling me here on this missions trip and allowing me to do this! This season has also been very hard for me though. It had me not wanting to go but wanting to, only not because my grandma got dignosed with stage 4 cancer and it's hard. I want to be here with her and visit her but I know God will take care of her and provide healing over her. Saying goodbye to her in the hospital was hard, as we both begain to cry over eachother. She tells me "it's hard to see you kids grow up." And it's hard to see her go through this pain. But her words to me is "just got to give it to God"! She's so strong! This is the way you should look at everything "Give it to God", and amazing things will happen!

Here I am on my flight ready for a journey of a lifetime to start! 💙  Were called here on this earth to go out and spread Gods word and love! As said in Mark 16:15, He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to the whole creation.  Here I go! 💙


No comments:

Post a Comment