Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Satan fruit!

                         

                         Satan fruit!

 
      We had the opportunity to play with and teach the children today, it was a fun day of showing the Lords love. Knowing this satan has definitely been trying to have a say, so he has decided to attack physically. I was offered a cashew fruit (satan fruit!) which I ate, but I bit into the bottom part that is not only unedible but also filled with the same kind of oils as poison ivy. My body is currently covered in a rash, my face is slightly swollen and my skin irritated,which is severely unattractive. I then stepped into an ant hill full of angry biting ants, the kids nearby thought that it was hilarious. Not including that with all the ointment, sunscreen,and bugspray on me I quickly become overheated. With all this being said God is still good and I will not be defeated by satan's attempts to destroy my hope, and joy.  More adventures will follow!

Keep me and the team in your prayers, that we would continue and win souls to Christ.

With the love of Christ,
Adam W. Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment